These are interactive, secure websites for home builders to stay in close contact with customers and vendors.
Customers can see their home being built, stay familiar with their contract and be updated on the status of construction.
Vendors can access purchase orders and update orders, drawings or timetables.
Home builders can evaporate misunderstandings and confusion using this tool designed for their needs.
- Customers can see their home being built, stay familiar with their contract and be updated on the status of construction.
- Vendors can access purchase orders and update orders, drawings or timetables.
- Home builders can evaporate misunderstandings and confusion.
- Securely monitor how construction is progressing on their new home
- Keep up-to-date on their selections, change orders and total contract value
- View photos of their home at different stages of construction
- Access contracts, architectural drawings, and other important information
- Log service requests
- View, red‐line and take‐off drawings using a built‐in CAD viewer
- Review, accept or decline purchase orders and scheduled activities
- View the construction schedule across all jobs
- Report completion of work and request payment on POs
Accounting Software Integration
HomeFront fully integrates with the most widely used accounting software available including;
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 50 – Canadian Edition
Contact us for more information, support documents and available product demos.